[opencms-dev] release date / valid from / valid until - in 8.5 - on issue list? - done!

Torsten Haack torsten.haack at landtag.ltsh.de
Wed Oct 31 10:59:11 CET 2012

sorry, the settings in my template.xsd was not correct:

old:
<xsd:element name="validFrom" type="OpenCmsDateTime" minOccurs="1"/>
<xsd:element name="validUntil" type="OpenCmsDateTime" minOccurs="1" />
new:
<xsd:element name="validFrom" type="OpenCmsString" />
<xsd:element name="validUntil" type="OpenCmsString" />

Torsten