[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5 and Alkacon OAMP

Fr3z roel.frison at redtree.be
Mon Nov 5 15:46:33 CET 2012

I got following email from Alkacon:

"We are trying hard but the OAMP modules have not been fully adopted to
OpenCms 8.5 yet. Updating these modules is usually done in the course of
projects with customers. We are currently in the process of adopting the
“Serial Date” and the “Geomap” OAMP module in a project, but I do not have a
release date for a new OAMP version of these modules. "

So the modules won't work with OpenCms 8.5 and we'll have to wait.

Kind regards,

Roel Frison
RedTree