[opencms-dev] opencms - static resources export

Raffaele Guido r.guido at synclab.it
Tue Nov 6 16:29:42 CET 2012

hi all,
i solved the problem about the copy of static resources from opencms
console (Database Management / Start static export).

But with OpenCms 8.0.3, now i'm experiencing these problems:

   1. using CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler, it delete random resources from
   the static folder configured in opencms-importexport.xml
   2. using CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler, the publish process doesn't
   finish successfully. The resources appears always in lock and to publish
   state and the Admin user logged in cannot unlock it
   3. in any case static resources in /workplace/commons/style/*.css are
   never copied into my configured static folder

Note that i have configured opencms to export static resources in a folder
named "static_res" instead the default "export" folder.

Thanks a lot
--
Raffaele

2012/10/22 Paul-Inge Flakstad <flakstad at npolar.no>

> Hi Raffaele,****
>
> ** **
>
> I think changing the <exportpath> element + the <rfs-prefix> element
> should do the trick. Both are sub-elements of the <staticexport> element.*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> Note that you’ll need to restart your servlet container (i.e. Tomcat) in
> order for these changes in the OpenCms configuration to take effect.****
>
> ** **
>
> Best regards,****
>
> Paul****