[opencms-dev] method to get exact categories of a resource

kaybe kris.brys at redtree.be
Wed Nov 7 10:38:00 CET 2012

Is there a method I could use that gives me the 'exact categories' (By exact
categories I mean as catagory_exact  in SOLR search). For example: an
article has a category color/red AND local\Europe. When I use method
readResourceCategories(CmsObject cms, CmsResource resource)  of
CmsCategoryService I got 4 seperate categories listed: color, red, local,
Europe. That way I can not display this in the formatter as "categories:
color\red local\Europe."
Kind regards,
Kris