[opencms-dev] Using OpenCms like Dropbox, with CmisSync

Nicolas Raoul nicolas.roule at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:23:13 CET 2012

Hello all,

As a long-time OpenCMS fan (used it in 2002), I would love to see the
OpenCms community benefit from my current open source project:
CmisSync

CmisSync is a desktop sync tool like Dropbox. Instead of using the
server of Dropbox Inc, it uses your CMIS server, for instance OpenCMS.

So, OpenCMS users should be able to read/edit documents from the
comfort of their desktop, even when not connected to the Internet.

http://cmissync.github.com
Please let me know if you find any compatibility problem.

Keep up the great work!
Nicolas Raoul