[opencms-dev] Change relations in resources

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Wed Nov 14 16:51:02 CET 2012

I need to change the targets of relation in many resources: the old
target and new target differ only for the path.
So I tried with Search Management - Source Search and Replace tool; the
report show me a successful result  but the change doesn't happen. I
think OpenCms, after the change,  uses the UUID of the old target and
comes back to it.

I think I have to write the code to get my goal. Does anyone approached
the same issue?
Could you suggest me the best way to do it?

Thanks
Antonio Cordeddu

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it