[opencms-dev] Is it possible to customize the OpenCms ADE?

Bean bean at zettalytics.com
Tue Nov 20 04:39:28 CET 2012

Hi, Guys,

We are developing a CMS system that would allow our clients to build their own websites. I am wondering if there is a way to customize the OpenCms ADE. For example, to use bigger toolbar and place widgets on it and allow the end user to drag-n-drop widgets onto the page(like the way www.weebly.com (http://www.weebly.com) does). Otherwise, if a customization is not possible, are there any JAVA and/or JavaScript APIs available so that we can implement the ADE-equivalent toolbar by our own? Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Bean Zeng

--
Bean