[opencms-dev] Cannot find files in selector popup window

Robert Weber rw at clt.ag
Wed Nov 21 18:00:54 CET 2012

Hi Tobias,

Switching back to the old editor worked - thanks. How do I apply this configuration system wide for all users?

I defined the the content types as resource-type and explorer-type within my module config. I did edit the opencms-workplace.xml to get rid of some of the standard content-types. Anyway restoring the initial opencms-workplace.xml does not help.

I noticed that the new selector popup uses the build in Search with the Gallery Index. Maybe there is something mis-configured there.

Greetings
Robert