[opencms-dev] Firefox 17 breaks RTE

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Nov 29 09:59:03 CET 2012

Hi Hein,

the recommended changes will work for OpenCms versions with TinyMCE as WYSIWYG editor. It seems, that the old FCKEditor has still some issues with the new Firefox. Mozilla has been quickly changing the JavaScript API of FireFox with there rapid release cycle. This is most likely the reason, why the
FCKEditor fails.

I recommend updating to OpenCms 8.5 or 8.0.4.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Tobias Herrmann

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-18
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: t.herrmann at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613