[opencms-dev] Publish folder from Java Api

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Mon Dec 10 06:49:48 CET 2012

Hi Robert,

there is no method in the API that does recursive publishing, as far as I know.

Maybe you can use one of the various getPublishList(...) method in CmsPublishManager and publish the returning list. There is at least one getPublishList(...) method with a parameter called "publishSubResources"

Regards
Christoph

Am 03.12.2012 um 23:52 schrieb Robert Weber <rw at clt.ag>:

> Hi List,
>
> how do I publish a folder and containing resource from within JSP via OpenCMS API.
>
> This code:
>
>    OpenCms.getPublishManager().publishResource(cmso, resourcePath);
>
> with resourcePath as a folder within VFS seems not to work. Any ideas? Thanks!
>
> Cheers
> Robert

Christoph Fröhlich
Folge 3 GmbH
Stresemannstraße 161
22769 Hamburg

+49 +40  79 69 48 78
cf at folge3.de
http://www.folge3.de
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Fröhlich, Anja Künzel
Handelsregister: HRB 105806, Amtsgericht Hamburg