[opencms-dev] How to store a multi-occurency xmlcontent value in Solr ?

Siegfried Ehret s.ehret at eurelis.com
Mon Dec 10 12:11:43 CET 2012

Hi,
I have the following field in my xmlcontent:
<xsd:element name="RangeFile" type="OpenCmsVfsFile" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
I have 2 values for this field in my xmlcontent (/path/to/range1 and /path/to/range2)

My Solr Field is :
<searchsetting element="RangeFile" searchcontent="true">
  <solrfield targetfield="RangeFile" />
</searchsetting>

When I look in the index, only the first value is saved.

How to store this multi-occurenced field ?

Thanks

--
Siegfried Ehret