[opencms-dev] ocee replication error

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 19:05:38 CET 2012

Hi all,

One of my replication nodes throws the following error for any page, I am
trying to access:

10 Dec 2012 19:34:27,332 ERROR [guration.CmsConfigurationCache: 241] Error
reading resource from path "/".

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource
from path "/".

        at
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsResou
rceNotFoundException.java:71)

        at org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.throwException(CmsDbContext.java:334)

        at org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.report(CmsDbContext.java:286)

        at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.readResource(CmsSecurityManager.java:4687)

        at org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readResource(CmsObject.java:2943)

        at org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readResources(CmsObject.java:2980)

        at org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readResources(CmsObject.java:2961)

        at
org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsConfigurationCache.initialize(CmsConfigurat
ionCache.java:232)

        at
org.opencms.ade.configuration.CmsADEManager.initialize(CmsADEManager.java:57
9)

        at org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getADEManager(OpenCmsCore.java:372)

        at org.opencms.main.OpenCms.getADEManager(OpenCms.java:174)

Any ideas how I should go about debugging this problem? The replication log
looked like for my other OCEE nodes. I have also tested with a simple HTML
file with no templates and that seems to work ok, so maybe one of the
template resources is not getting replicated and this is generating the
issue. However, how do I find out what is the resource?

Regards,

Olli