[opencms-dev] OAMP Survey report fails on multiple submitted values

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Dec 19 12:38:02 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm using the OAMP Survey module version 1.0.3 and the report struggles with checkbox values (or maybe: multiple submitted values for a field).

A simple example:
Let's say I wanted to know the respondent's skills in some particular languages. A person can speak more than one language, so I use a checkboxes, like this:

Language skills
[ ] English
[ ] German
[ ] Spanish

If all respondents checked more than one option, the report will display no stats at all for this question (displays only "Language skills", then blank beneath). Submissions with a single option selected are handled correctly.

This more or less leaves the entire module useless. Furthermore, it's quite strange that the module PDF shows a use case example which is - for all practical purposes - identical.

Has anyone experienced this? Anyone got a quick fix?

PS: I am not particularly keen on using the newer version of the module, as it is pure evil. (It requires that I set up a container page.)

Cheers,
Paul