[opencms-dev] Update module jsps without downtime?

Steve Bryan steve.bryan at shinetech.com
Mon Dec 31 05:58:12 CET 2012

Hi all  & happy new year

We have a custom module that contains template and supporting jsps. This
module is promoted from a staging environment to production when we want to
promote our code.

Now the module import procedure seems to delete all the contained jsps in a
module before importing the updated ones. This causes temporary downtime to
users. Does anyone have a clue for how to work around this?

Thanks in advance
Steve

--
Steve Bryan