[opencms-dev] Take current user into account when calculating paths

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Tue Jan 15 21:14:30 CET 2013

Hi

we have a xml content type "article" and we have a site with multiple organization units.

When creating articles via ADE, we would like  that the organization unit of the current user is taken into account when the path of the new content is calculated.

For a user from OU1 the path should be: /articles/ou1/a_XXXX.html

For a user from OU2 the path should be: /articles/ou2/a_XXX.html

Is this possible?

Thanks and regards
Christoph

Christoph Fröhlich
Folge 3 GmbH
Neuer Pferdemarkt 1
20359 Hamburg

+49 +40  79 69 48 78
cf at folge3.de
http://www.folge3.de
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Fröhlich, Anja Künzel
Handelsregister: HRB 105806, Amtsgericht Hamburg