[opencms-dev] Include problem - template element argument disregarded online not offline

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Jan 18 13:30:23 CET 2013

Dammit nevermind - guess I just had to ask everyone on the list in order to find the solution myself. Just typical. x)

The culprit was the cache property on JSP-A. It was set at a time when the JSP had only 1 output, and so was in need of a slight adjustment.

Changed property "cache" on JSP-A:
old value: "locale"
new value: "locale;element=(list, dropdown)"

Seems to have done the trick.

Have a nice weekend everyone, and sorry for bothering you all with this! :)

Cheers,
Paul