[opencms-dev] Solr index creation

Carl-Erik Herheim carl-erik.herheim at nsd.uib.no
Mon Jan 21 10:27:36 CET 2013

Hi,
I have the same problem as described below, whenever I try to rebuild
the index I get:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.opencms.search.fields.CmsSearchField
cannot be cast to org.opencms.search.solr.CmsSolrField

I have set the correct classes for the index and field configuration, so
is there anything else that could cause this problem?
The solr source should use <indexer
class="org.opencms.search.CmsVfsIndexer"/> ?

Thanks,
Carl-Erik