[opencms-dev] OpenCms hangs up when it gets too many requests

Yuta Aoki y_aoki at ubicast.com
Mon Jan 21 11:38:44 CET 2013

Hi Georgi,

Thank you for the answer. Well I'm aware of that option but when you
want to keep the max number of connections under certain limit, I
don't think 'grow' is the choice. The setting itself is not the
problem since it simply means that you want to block the exceeding
connections until OpenCms is less busy.

The problem is that OpenCms stops working even after the connection
rush is over.

Yuta

青木佑太
株式会社ユビキャスト