[opencms-dev] Solr index creation

Siegfried Ehret s.ehret at eurelis.com
Mon Jan 21 12:18:19 CET 2013

Hi,
We had this error when trying to change index configuration in the back office.
We don't have this error when rebuilding index.
We are using standard solr configuration.

I just tried to create an index with a solr_field configuration (https://github.com/alkacon/opencms-core/blob/branch_8_5_x/modules/opencms.properties current version is 8.5.0.8) and it works fine.

@Carl-Erik, you should try an updated version of OpenCms from GitHub (last tag is 8.5.0.3, master branch is 8.5.0.8).

Siegfried

Siegfried Ehret