[opencms-dev] Serialization policy file *.gwt.rpc not found

Ladislav Kulhanek ladislav.kulhanek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:49:46 CET 2013

I have the same problem. I have many those exceptions in my log file. In my
opencms, those exceptions are thrown at many ADE actions, not only file
upload. I have not examined it in detail. I'm running OpencCMS 8.5, tomcat
6, Linux CentOS. Previously, I was running OpenCMS 8.0.4 and there were the
same exceptions there.

Ladislav Kulhanek