[opencms-dev] TinyMCE editor creates absolute links

Ladislav Kulhanek ladislav.kulhanek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:12:48 CET 2013

I solved it. workplace-server in opencms-system.xml was set to
http://workplace-domain.com, but Nginx server, which is before tomcat,
redirected communication to HTTPS. Opencms thought that
httpS://workplace-domain.com is an external url and because of that created
absolute links.

I changed Nginx configuration. Only login page uses HTTPS protocol now,
other pages use HTTP. It works well now, links to internal resources are
relative.

Ladislav Kulhánek