[opencms-dev] R: Serialization policy file *.gwt.rpc not found

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Tue Jan 22 17:28:39 CET 2013

Hi Tobias,
it seems the file is not called directly from the browser.

The browser calls this url directly:
 https://www.site.com/org.opencms.ade.upload.CmsUploadService.gwt

This url is handled by the servlet, which handles also the POST data from
where the path of the policy file is retrieved:
7|0|9|https://www.site.com/opencms/resources/ade/upload/|9C084B18DE6C5D4F831
AAA6137CBD5BF|org.opencms.gwt.shared.rpc.I_CmsUploadService|checkUploadFiles
|java.util.List|java.lang.String/2004016611|java.util.ArrayList/4159755760|a
pplogo.png|/|1|2|3|4|2|5|6|7|1|6|8|9|

The path goes through varius methods and then becomes:
/sites/default/opencms/resources/ade/upload/9C084B18DE6C5D4F831AAA6137CBD5BF
.gwt.rpc

Then OpenCms tries to read the file and does not find it.
(If I type the url of the exported file in the address bar of the browser
(/opencms/resources/ade/upload/9C084B18DE6C5D4F831AAA6137CBD5BF.gwt.rpc) the
file is served directly from IIS)

Bye, Lisa