[opencms-dev] R: R: Serialization policy file *.gwt.rpc not found

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jan 23 10:02:03 CET 2013

Hi Lisa,

it seems OpenCms has difficulties to determine the correct web application context in JBOSS. To avoid this, try setting it using a context init parameter like this in the web.xml file:
<context-param>
<param-name>WebApplicationContext</param-name>
<param-value>opencms</param-value>
</context-param>

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org