[opencms-dev] State shared between the JSPs

Karri Sankar Rao sankarrao.k at sonata-software.com
Wed Jan 23 12:43:11 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. Here is the code.
HttpSession sess = request.getSession(true);

sess.setAttribute("whitePaperRegistrationMailId",regDetails.getEmailId());

String mailId = (String)sess.getAttribute("whitePaperRegistrationMailId");

out.println("Mail id is :"+mailId); //This is working fine in same JSP.

When I am trying to access from another JSP with the below code, I am getting null value.
HttpSession sess = request.getSession(false);

String mailId = (String)sess.getAttribute("whitePaperRegistrationMailId");

out.println("Mail id is :"+mailId); //I am getting null value.

I think the problem is with OpenCMS. Does OpenCMS provide any session management?

Thanks,
Sankar.K