[opencms-dev] R: R: R: R: Serialization policy file *.gwt.rpc not found

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Jan 23 13:09:28 CET 2013

Hi Lisa,

you are right. These exception actually occur on my OpenCms instance as well. I just never saw them.
This is a bug, but don't worry, obviously it's still working.
We will fix this for the next release.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Am 23.01.2013 12:21, schrieb lruggeri at maticad.it:
> Hi Tobias,
> I did a fresh install of OpenCms 8.5 without IIS and the exceptions are
> still there.
> You can't see them due to default logging configuration. Try to set the log
> level to INFO and you will see the exceptions.
>
> Is this a bug?
> Bye, Lisa

>>> 7|0|9|https://www.site.com/opencms/resources/ade/upload/|9C084B18DE6C
>>> 7|0|9|5
>>> 7|0|9|D4F831
>>> AAA6137CBD5BF|org.opencms.gwt.shared.rpc.I_CmsUploadService|checkUplo
>>> AAA6137CBD5BF|a