[opencms-dev] Who wants to present OpenCms at CeBIT Hannover?

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Jan 24 15:02:10 CET 2013

Hi all,

OpenCms will be shown at CeBIT 2013 in the open source CMS garden.

Who wants to participate and present OpenCms at the CeBIT?

I am looking for volunteers from the OpenCms community that help us spread
the word about OpenCms. OpenCms will have a small booth in the CMS garden
and we need people for one or maybe two days to answer questions of the
audience.

See http://www.cmsgarden.org/ for more info.

If you are interested please get in touch with me, either directly or here
on the mailing list.

BTW CeBIT will be March 5 to March 9.

Kind Regards,
Alex.