[opencms-dev] Help using OpenCMS 8.5.0 and creating templates

Gary Gardner gary.c.gardner1959 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:04:58 CET 2013

I have installed 8.5.0 and I installed it as I would in a Production
environment, which means that it didn't put any of the demo templates and
such in the system.

Therefore, under /.content/.config, according to the documentation, I
should be able to get to the SiteMap and add my Model Page.

I, also want to be able to set up multiple columns.

I assume that this shouldn't be too difficult, but if I'm sorta blindly
following the documentation, this isn't intuitively obvious, so any
thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.