[opencms-dev] Hosting OpenCms with PAAS provider

Sat Jan 26 14:19:35 CET 2013

Hi Florian,

we are currently evaluating Jelastic with the German hoster dogado.
Setup is painless and so far we are pleased with the results
(scaleability, stability as well as connectivity).
Concerning the costs you can calculate with a minimum of three cloudlets
for an idle/low traffic OpenCms 8.x installation.

Regards,

\Fabian