[opencms-dev] Configuration of OpenCms 8.5.0 Tomcat 7 Apache

gnorrus at libero.it gnorrus at libero.it
Tue Jan 29 17:38:20 CET 2013

Hi

We are following this link to configure opencms in tomcat 7 and apache:
http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/Avoiding_/opencms/opencms_in_the_URL_%
28apache_%2B_mod_proxy%29

But we have a problem.
The site is ok, i don't have any /opencms/opencms/ inside my html and all
links are ok

This is what I modified inside xml:

<rendersettings>
			<rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
			<vfs-prefix>/</vfs-prefix>

as written in the guide.

This is my opencms-system.xml:
<sites>
      <workplace-server>http://XX.XX.XX.XX</workplace-server>
      <default-uri>/</default-uri>
      <shared-folder>/shared/</shared-folder>
	  <site server="http://www.mysite.com" uri="/sites/mysite/"/>
    </sites>

Inside workplace tag I have the public ip

When I call http://www.mysite.com/system/login I see the login form without
images (they link to: /contextname/resources/commons/login_logo.png and it
tells me they are not existent) and when I try to login, the login form reopen
again. And it reopens every time i try to login

I installed opencms NOT as Tomcat root.

Can you help me please?

thanks