[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 available for download

Harald Brabenetz brabenetz at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 18:35:39 CET 2013

Hi,

I have now released the OpenCms 8.5.1 Artifacts to the Maven central Repo:
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/opencms-core/8.5.1/

I also relased the acacia editor artefacts with version 1.0.1:
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/alkacon/alkacon-vie-wrapper-shared/1.0.1/ (https://github.com/brabenetz/acacia-editor/tags)
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/alkacon/alkacon-vie-wrapper-client/1.0.1/ (https://github.com/brabenetz/acacia-editor/tags)
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/alkacon/alkacon-geranium-client/1.0.1/ (https://github.com/brabenetz/geranium/tags)
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/alkacon/acacia-editor-shared/1.0.1/ (https://github.com/brabenetz/vie-gwt/tags)
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/com/alkacon/acacia-editor-client/1.0.1/ (https://github.com/brabenetz/vie-gwt/tags)
But the Alkacon Source-Repositories has not TAGs. I can only hope that the versions are correct.

I also released langdetect-opencms-1.0:
 - http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/opencms/langdetect-opencms/1.0/
For "langdetect.jar" I used the only available Version as dependency (no idea which version it should be):
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails|com.cybozu.labs|langdetect|1.1-20120112|jar
(The timestamps are a little bit newer then the version in OpenCms 8.5.1)

OpenCms Demo modules ( https://github.com/alkacon/modules-v8 ) are not up to date. At least the releasenotes for 8.5.1 are missing.

I hope I have not missed something.

with friendly regards,
Harald