[opencms-dev] How to build ant-opencms-1.2.jar

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Tue Feb 12 18:31:25 CET 2013

Hi Alberto,

I think it's a good idea to create a build.xml for the artefacts generated from src-components. These jars are used during compile time only and don't change much, so we never bothered to do it properly. But it shouldn't be difficult, as they are very basic.

We are using jenkins for our CI and had the same issue with the manifest.xml files. Our workaround is to run a script before each build that copies all repository resources to a new folder. The build is than started within that folder. So the generated files and changed manifest.xml files are not
located in the repository folder. This way we can also ensure that our build is always clean.

Greetings, Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org