[opencms-dev] Locale macro in XSD schema

Tobias Karrer kartobi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:47:59 CET 2013

Better, because editable in OpenCms, would be to define the Properties
"category-title-de", "category-title-en" for each category.

To print out the categegory names in the jsp template:
<cms:property name="category-title-${locale}" file="${yourCategory}"/>
(site root needs to be removed from your category if you're using the
_categories-folder in /sites/default/ )

Works fine when "english-only" category names  ("Title"-Property of the
category folder) inside the editor are ok.

Best,
Tobias