[opencms-dev] Static Export

Robert Weber rw at clt.ag
Wed Feb 20 21:20:03 CET 2013

Hi List,

when I start a export for static resources I get the following exception:

Fehler org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Es wurd eine unbekannte Ressourcetyp ID 144 angefordert.
at org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getResourceType(CmsResourceManager.java:837)
at org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getLoader(CmsResourceManager.java:666)
at org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.readNonTemplateResourcesToExport(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:861)
at org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.exportNonTemplateResources(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:311)
at org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.doExportAfterPublish(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:111)
at org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportFullStaticRender(CmsStaticExportManager.java:684)
at org.opencms.workplace.tools.database.CmsStaticExportThread.run(CmsStaticExportThread.java:76)

Any ideas?

Cheers
Robert