[opencms-dev] Question about function pages

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Feb 25 12:07:14 CET 2013

Hi all
I'm trying to use default pages with module functions on OpenCms 8.5.1.
I've created a jsp, and a function item in my module. I've declared the jsp for the containers types that are with detailview="true" (the largest).
I've declared it in the .config of my module.
I've set model pages on my site, they contains several containers, whose one container with detailview="true".
On the ADE sitemap of my site, I want to create a "function page" of my function. My function is in the list.
When I drag and drop it in the sitemap, the page is created without error.
BUT when I open the page, I see that my function is inserted in the first container of my page, instead of the detailview="true" one. So my function can't find the good formatter and don't display.

Please, where did I miss something to configure?
Sandrine.