[opencms-dev] Problem with Date Picker widget on OpenCms 8.5.1

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Mar 4 14:53:04 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm interested in this as well.

The DateTimeWidget churns out a javascript calling Calendar.setup(...) with some configuration settings, but they seem to have no effect on the widget (mondayFirst is true, but calendar still shows Sunday as the first day of week).

>From the looks of it, there are a number of options which would have been nice to control.

Is there any way to control these options and have them take effect on the widget? (How?)

Cheers,
Paul