[opencms-dev] Problem with Date Picker widget on OpenCms 8.5.1

Arturo Martín Lladó arturo.martin.llado at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 12:29:46 CET 2013

Hi,

After importing the new compiled ADE modules, the calendar now is
being shown in spanish. Sunday is still the first day of the week
though, but I guess that nothing is perfect :-)

Thank you all for the support on this issue.

One final question/suggestion: I understand perfectly that in order to
save compiling time you only use locales "en" and "de". What I don't
get is that the final release is still being compiled this way. Would
not be better to compile the code of each release with support for
every locale that the workplace is able to use?

Kind regards,

--
Arturo Martín Lladó