[opencms-dev] (8.5.1 workplace) Where is "add to navigation" checkbox ?

brijeshsharma.7719 at gmail.com brijeshsharma.7719 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 18:02:13 CEST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Georgi Naplatanov
Sent:  15/04/2013, 15:15
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: [opencms-dev] (8.5.1 workplace) Where is "add to navigation" checkbox ?

Hi all,

For some sites I have to use only OpenCms' workplace and during folder
creation process OpenCms asks me whether to add folder to navigation or
not, but for existing folders I don't see this option available in the
properties dialog neither in context menu/Change Navigation.

Is there some workaround to switch "Add to navigation" flag off and on
for existing folders ?

Best regards
Georgi