[opencms-dev] content-conversion property problem (html conversion)

Dave Clark daveclark at utah.gov
Tue Apr 16 20:46:38 CEST 2013

Hi -

The html editor's content conversion is deleting and changing some or our
html when we don't want it to.  We've set the content-conversion property
of the file to false, but the conversion still happens.

Does anyone have an idea why this property value is not working?  Or are
there any ideas for preventing content conversion, either at a file level
or a site level?  (I've already tried using this property at the top folder
level, but still can't prevent the conversion.)  We are using v8.5.1.

Thanks

--
David S. Clark
Programmer Analyst