[opencms-dev] Problem mounting CMIS

Carsten Wilhelm wilhelm at bplusd.de
Tue Apr 30 09:08:01 CEST 2013

Dear Marc,

Thanks for yiur answer. I found my problem - I needed to include the two folder "services" and "cmisatom" to the urlrewrite.xml rules. Otherwise these requests have been redirected to "/opencms/services" which lead to 404.

Just in case somneone else might encounter the same problem ... :-)

Kind regards,
Carsten