[opencms-dev] Structured content: Change resource type

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Tue May 7 16:11:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have a structured content resource type (A), which I need to convert to another resource type. To avoid tiresome copy-pasting, I created a new structured content resource type (B) as an exact copy of A, in terms of fields in the XSD and so on. Only the resource type name is different (in the XSD as well).

So, everything should be set for converting a selection of A type resources into B type resources.

However, [Context menu] -> [Advanced] -> [Change type] on a resource of type A does not show B as an alternative. A (pre-selected) is the only alternative.

Is it impossible to change the resource type this way, or am I missing something?

Best regards,
Paul