[opencms-dev] Unable to install OpenCMS framework on windows

Fabio Gomes fabio at coimbraweb.com.br
Sat May 11 22:26:03 CEST 2013

Follow the instructions in the error message to configure your tomcat (if
using tomcat) to unpack automatically, if not possible, using winrar own
you'll get to unpack and copy it to the webapps folder (tomcat)

*
*
*
*
*José Fábio Gomes*
*Analista de sistemas - **Coimbra** Tecnologia*
*http://www.coimbraweb.com.br*
*+55 31 3496-3936*