[opencms-dev] Best solution for cluster

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Mon May 13 12:13:22 CEST 2013

Hello,

i have some questions about clustering with Alkacon OCEE Cluster Package.

-          it is possible to have every nod with own DB? Or all nodes must
use same DB?

-          if i understand cluster package donĀ“t synchronize documents
betwen nodes, so i need to use OCEE Replication module for resources
synchronization?

-          can we set every nod with own DB and sync all VFS data with
Replication module?

-          what you think? is it nice solution or we can use something
better (for example nodes with same high availibility DB)?

Thank you for your tips.

--
S pozdravem
Filip Kratochvil