[opencms-dev] SolrCollector limited to 50 rows

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Tue May 14 11:15:21 CEST 2013

Hi

I was embarrassed by the same issue.
I got around with it by using my custom function :
private CmsSolrResultList getSearchCustom(String queryInString, CmsSolrIndex index) {

Search for this in the API classes, and comment it in your code :
// Initialize rows, offset, end and the current page.
int rows = query.getRows() != null ? query.getRows().intValue() : CmsSolrQuery.DEFAULT_ROWS.intValue();
if (!ignoreMaxRows && (rows > 50)) {
     rows = 50;
}

Sandrine