[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1: how to change image formatting options in WYSIWYG component

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu May 16 16:51:16 CEST 2013

Hi list,

how can I change the image formatting options in the WYSIWYG component (HTMLWidget) of my XML schema (see Screenshot for further details)?
I know how to do it for the ImageGalleryWidget

รจ {useformat: true, formatnames: 'original:Original format,user:user defined format,free:free cropping,customformatx:Format X| customformaty:Format Y |newsthumb:Thumbnail News', formatvalues: ['original','user','free','500x300', '?x167', '300x?', '80x80'']}
It works like a charm there and I want the same formats for the WYSIWYG compontent as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards
Kai