[opencms-dev] Allow adding + editing content but not removal

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Fri May 17 14:16:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like some users to be able to edit content in the folder /helpdesk
so I gave them the "w" (Write) permission on that folder (including
"inherit on subfolders")

But now those folks also have the scisors-icon and can thus remove the
containerpage which holds the textboxes or lists they are supposed to edit.

   - Is there a way to disallow resource removal ?
   - Or will it work if I do not give permissions on the entire folder but
   selectively on all the containerpages whose content they may edit?

Best regards,
Yves