[opencms-dev] OpenCms 8.5.1 - collector timeFrameAndCategories

Cavva davide.cavarretta at gmail.com
Mon May 27 11:54:27 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've found the problem.
CategoryWidget does not write link in different category element, but in
such way:

The CmsXmlContent.getValues give just 1 value with already joined elements
by a comma also if I select propertyList.

If you want to see the code is here, starting from line 1189 of
org.opencms.xml.content.CmsDefaultXmlContentHandler class

content.getValues(path, locale) does not return any list of
I_CmsXmlContentValue but just one.

To solve I made another Collector with this patch

Of course I did not need just that patch, but sorting by a property not the
released date.

In my point of view this is a bug because CategoryWidget is a list of
properties and must be separated by pipe.

Thank you all

Davide