[opencms-dev] Changes not visible

Christoph Fröhlich cfauto at folge2.de
Tue Jun 11 06:55:13 CEST 2013

Hi Jehad,

did you "publish" your changes? Anonymous users won't see any changes that are not published. All resources involved must be published so you have to publish both module and changes below "/sites"

To publish your module:
- navigate in workplace to "/system/modules",
- right-click on your modules folder,
- choose "publish directly"
- and follow the instructions on the screen.

Do the same for resources below "/sites".

Whenever you change something you have to republish the changes to make them visible for everyone.

Regards
Christoph

Am 11.06.2013 um 06:31 schrieb Jehad Bouhbouh <Jehad.Bouhbouh at necd.com.au>:

> Hi,
>
> I’m having a very frustrating problem whenever I add new files or make changes to existing resources in my module. The issue is that when I log in as Admin I am able to see the changes but when I access the site anonymously it is as though the changes aren’t there.
>
> What am I doing wrong?
>

> Thanks.

Christoph Fröhlich
Folge 3 GmbH
Neuer Pferdemarkt 1
20359 Hamburg

+49 +40  79 69 48 78
cf at folge3.de
http://www.folge3.de
Geschäftsführer: Christoph Fröhlich, Anja Künzel
Handelsregister: HRB 105806, Amtsgericht Hamburg