[opencms-dev] 8.5.1, Sitemap Editor and guava 13.0.1

Mon Jun 24 11:31:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I ran into a problem which gives me a headache. I try to run OpenCms
8.5.1 together with Waffle (NTLM authentication).
Everything works fine until I try to open the sitemap editor.

I identified the library guava-13.0.1.jar (bundled with waffle) and
guava-r08.jar (bundled with OpenCms) to be the problem.
Both libraries are stored within the /WEB-INF/lib directory of the
OpenCms installation.
Any ideas to solve this are welcome!

Thanks and regards,

\Fabian