[opencms-dev] OpenCMS AjaxSolr Link Problem

Matthias Griselle mgriselle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 14:21:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

In my case, I'm using a JSP page and a Java class.

In the JSP Page :
<%
    GetAllModulesAction allModulesAction = new
GetAllModulesAction(pageContext, request, response);
    allModulesAction.serve();
%>

In my class GetAllModulesAction which extends CmsJspActionElement :
this.getCmsObject().getSitePath(myResource);

If you want to do it in you JSP or a class which does not extends
CmsJspActionElement:
<%
    CmsJspActionElement jsp = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request,
response);
    CmsObject cms = jsp.getCmsObject();
    cms.getSitePath(myResource)
%>