[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2013 -Gradle-based-OpenCms-build-and-automatic-setup

t.herrmann at alkacon.com t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 11 10:52:36 CEST 2013

Hi Harald,

we are planning to deploy the artefacts to the maven central repo including
source and javadoc. We would like to host them with sonatype like you have
done in the past, but we still need to setup an account with them. We may
not manage to do so for the release candidate, but the OpenCms 9.0 final
artefacts should be available shortly after the release.

Greetings, Tobias

On Wed 09/10/13 4:45 PM , "Harald Brabenetz"